Starting a Business?The Business Centre Pilbara can supports you and youur businesses through the start-up phase. Book an Appointment
New In Business
There are many things to consider when starting a new business. It can be a bit daunting. Your Business Advisor can help clear the path to clarify your aspiration and what it will take to get you there.
Have you considered:
- What is your motivation for business ownership?
- What type of business is suitable for you?
- What are your personal goals?
- What strengths and skills do you have?
- Do you need to protect your business idea?
Your Business Advisor will work with you to understand the feasibility of your business idea by:
- Calculating financial projections
- Knowing where your living expenses will come from during the startup phase
- Assessing the support system around you
Understanding the requirements of startup business, which your Business Advisor will share with you, include:
- Legal business structures
- The permits, licenses, rules and regulations applicable to your type of business
- How to register a legal business entity
- What type of records to be kept for tax purposes
- What type of record keeping and control systems are needed for business management
- Identifying professional needs (there are a lot of hats to wear as a business owner and you may need to draw people in to help with some of them) i.e. marketing, advertising, legal, accounting, tax, insurance and banking
If you want help achieving your goals, get in touch today!
For help with your business book in to see an advisor
Get In Touch
For more information on our services or events get in touch with us below.