A free one day workshop to assist Indigenous business owners who want to grow their business. Brought to you by Indigenous Business Australia.
Strategies for growing your business
Date: Thursday 20 October 2016
Time: 09:00am to 4:30pm
Where: REFAP Training Centre, 18 Crane Circle, Karratha
A business growth strategy involves more than simply envisioning its long-term success. Without a good plan in place, you are more likely to lose business to your competitors.
IBA runs workshops for Indigenous business owners who want to grow their business.
During the workshop you will:
- Improve your understanding of the importance of business growth and how it can be funded
- Have the opportunity to develop and apply growth strategies to your business
- Acquire a better understanding of the challenges and pitfalls commonly associated with growing your business
- Learn about key concepts of strategic planning and growth and how these apply to your business model
- Identify what risks are associated with not planning ahead for business growth
You can expect to leave the workshop with a clearer understanding of the options available and next steps required towards preparing and applying a growth strategy to your business.
While business growth can involve risk and commitment, if well-managed, it can be rewarding and profitable for most businesses.