The Business Centre Pilbara understands that upskilling and training is vital to the success of your business.
We engage local business expertise and specialty advisors to provide tailored training designed to build your business skills, and address business management issues you may be facing.
Finding Your Business Sweet Spot with Ingird Moyle & Kylianne Farrell
Are you thinking about starting a business, but not sure what would work? Did you start your small business based on an idea or a hunch? Do you feel that your idea is sound, but your business is not working as well as you would like? It’s likely that you are not hitting your business sweet spot.
In this hands-on session you will discover one or more sweet spots for your business, and then create a tangible plan to implement these within your business.
You will discover:
- If your idea is a hobby, job or has the potential to create a lasting business
- The easy way to find a hungry market for your product or service
- Why starting with a product is often doomed for failure
- Simple tweaks to bring you closer to your business sweet spot.
This is not a lecture, but a rapid outcome workshop designed to give you practical solutions you can implement tomorrow!
Wear comfortable clothing, as we will be guided through some relaxing and stimulating stretches with Kylianne!
See some of the workshop topics below and register your interest for further upcoming dates.
A free one day workshop to assist Indigenous business owners who want to grow their business. Brought to you by Indigenous Business Australia. Find out more…
Fundamentals of Finance
- Demystify balance sheets and profit and loss statements
- Systemising your bookkeeping
- Putting a price on your products and services
Marketing to Your Defined Audience
Your number one priority in business is finding, retaining and profiting from the RIGHT customers.
- Get to really know your market
- Define your brand
- Use the best communication tools to suit your market
Learn what it takes to:
- create a great customer experience
- develop a unique service experience that stands out from your competitors
- attract and retain loyal customers in today’s highly competitive marketplace